Tournecooking.com food recipes will have you covered for any occasion, like for entertaining guests. A Tournecooking recipe called Cobb-style chicken paillard will do the work wonderfully.
- 4 pieces chicken breasts, boneless and skinless. Butterfly and pound chicken until ⅛-inch thick
- 8 slices thick bacon
- ⅓ cup extra virgin olive oil
- A pint cherry tomatoes
- A bunch watercress
- A cup celery tops
- A cup parsley, finely chopped
- A cup arugula
- A garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoons shallot, minced
- 2 thymes stems
- 2 rosemary sprigs, chopped
- 4 scallions, sliced
- An avocado, chopped
- A cup blue cheese, crumbled
- 1½ lemon, juiced
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- A teaspoon honey
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Cook bacon inside preheated oven at 375ºF until crispy then cut into an inch pieces.
- Place tomatoes on a small baking sheet lined with foil. Season with olive oil, salt, pepper, and thyme then bake until a bit browned.
- To make salad dressing, mix shallot, garlic, mustard, lemon juice, honey, and vinegar. Drizzle in olive oil while whisking. Season mixture with salt and pepper at the end. Let it chill.
- Season chicken with salt, pepper, and chopped rosemary.
- Heat up nonstick pan over medium high heat. Cook chicken on both sides for around five minutes.
- Mix parsley, watercress, green onions, and arugula with dressing to make the salad.
- Place chicken on serving plate alongside salad. Top them with crispy bacon, baked tomatoes, and blue cheese. Add avocado that has been dressed with lemon juice on top.
Www Tournecooking Com food recipes are often elaborate. This recipe is definitely one of the more sophisticated Rachael Ray recipes for chicken. However, the steps are actually easy to follow. You will have a dish that you can be proud of in front of the guests.
This chicken paillard offers many different sensations. It is creamy, fatty, yet fresh at the same time. Try it as an introduction to many more Tournecooking food recipes.